Your new relaxing bedroom! Upgrade your bed by adding our softest most luxurious minky pillowcases and an accent throw blanket. Create that space of calm that will be your favorite place to come home to every night. You can purchase as a single pillowcase, blanket, or as a set.
- Free standard domestic Shipping!
- Blanket features 2-layers of premium soft minky fabric
- Thoughtful gift for Mom, Wedding gift, or treat yourself!
- Handmade in Iowa
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang dry - No ironing - No fabric softener
Your blanket is handmade just for you, therefore the fabric print placement will vary slightly with each blanket made. Please remember that each computer monitor is calibrated differently. Colors may be slightly different in person.
- Queen Pillow Case: 20x30 inches (shown in photos)
- King Pillow Case: 20x38 inches
- 50x58 inch blanket: a lap-size throw-size blanket (shown in photos)
- 60x72 inch blanket: a longer blanket to snuggle under, however not large enough to use as a comforter on the bed.
We have 5 popular options to pick from here. However, if you are interested in a different color or fabric we can always accommodate that. We stock over 40 fabrics you can pick from which can be seen here.
If you are buying a set, we have endless options we can order for you at no additional cost. Reach out to us here with what color or fabrics texture you are interested in and we can provide options.
- Free Standard Domestic Shipping
- Each blanket is handmade just for you. Our current turn around time is listed above the 'Add to Cart' button. Please note shipping time is NOT included in this.
- Need it sooner? Contact us at Hello@LibbyAnnQuilts.com When possible we can offer rush processing for an additional $25.
The blankets we create are meticulously handcrafted by an expert seamstress with 30 years of experience. Our snuggle standards are high and only the softest most luxurious materials make it into our pieces. That way you can count on premium plush minky fabric and thread, precision top stitching, and toddler-tested durability.