For wild little ones! This soft minky security blanket features a sea of wildflowers in pretty shades of peach, gold, ivory, and green or pretty lavender purples. Your new little blanket is made from super-soft 2-layer minky fabric. This personalized floral beauty will soon be her favorite to snuggle with.
- Features 2-layers of premium soft minky fabric
- Showcases lovely raised dimple dot texture—pink
- Won’t fade and washes beautifully!
- Size: Approx. 17x17 inches
- Small and easy to tote—car seat, stroller, diaper bag, or purse
- Personalized with child’s name—due to the size of the blanket, one name only please
- Each letter is meticulously cut out and sewn on
- Choice of font—Script shown in photos
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low—no ironing or fabric softener
Your blanket is handmade just for you, therefore the fabric print placement will vary slightly with each blanket made. Please remember that each computer monitor is calibrated differently. Colors may be slightly different in person.
- Free Standard Domestic Shipping
- Each blanket is handmade just for you. Our current turn around time is listed above the 'Add to Cart' button. Please note shipping time is NOT included in this.
- Need it sooner? Contact us at Hello@LibbyAnnQuilts.com When possible we can offer rush processing for an additional $25.
A treasured blanket is a right of passage for every baby, so we know that you need a blanket that will hold up beautifully for years to come. For morning breakfast tagalongs. For story time. For car rides. For vacations. For grandma’s house. For life!
The blankets we create are meticulously handcrafted by an expert seamstress—a mommy herself. Our snuggle standards are high and only the softest most luxurious materials make it into our pieces. That way you can count on premium plush minky fabric and thread, precision top stitching, and toddler-tested durability.
This minky security blanket is so beautiful! I can't wait to give it t my daughter at her shower!
Beautiful gift for the new parents!
It’s nicely made but way smaller than I thought it would be for a snuggle blankie. I should have mapped out the size on paper before I purchased it. Honestly, I’m disappointed in the size. UPDATE: The new baby girl that I purchased this for is all snuggly warm with this blankie. Her Mom loved it, too. Maybe it is just the right size after all! (And I guess that I learned a thing or two!) :)
Absolutely adorable and amazingly soft — I hope our new baby loves it as much as us!