Time for a woodland roll call! Raccoon, moose, deer, hedgehog, fox, and bear —the gang’s all here for this adorable baby boy blanket featuring the most luscious truffle brown minky faux fur. Personalized with his name, it’s definitely ready to accent your woodland nursery and provide a ton of creature comfort.
Available in a little lovey size here.
Matching Decor Pillow here.
- Features 2-layers of premium soft minky fabric
- Back showcases soft plush minky faux fur—truffle brown
- Won’t fade and washes beautifully!
- Personalized with child’s name
- Each letter is meticulously cut out and sewn on
- Choice of font—Modern shown in photos
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low—no ironing or fabric softener
Your blanket is handmade just for you, therefore the fabric print placement will vary slightly with each blanket made. Please remember that each computer monitor is calibrated differently. Colors may be slightly different in person.
Standard: A great size for babies through preschoolers—slightly wider than a crib mattress. Room at the top for pillow.
Extra Long: Perfect for toddler bedding or elementary school aged children. Slightly wider and longer than a crib mattress.
*Standard Size shown in photos
- Free Standard Domestic Shipping
- Each blanket is handmade just for you. Our current turn around time is listed above the 'Add to Cart' button. Please note shipping time is NOT included in this.
- Need it sooner? Contact us at Hello@LibbyAnnQuilts.com When possible we can offer rush processing for an additional $25.
A treasured blanket is a right of passage for every baby, so we know that you need a blanket that will hold up beautifully for years to come. For morning breakfast tagalongs. For story time. For car rides. For vacations. For grandma’s house. For life!
The blankets we create are meticulously handcrafted by an expert seamstress—a mommy herself. Our snuggle standards are high and only the softest most luxurious materials make it into our pieces. That way you can count on premium plush minky fabric and thread, precision top stitching, and toddler-tested durability.