All aboard for some choo-choo cuddles! This soft minky security blanket is a future conductor’s dream come true. Boasting trains for days and 2 layers of plush navy blue minky fabric, your baby boy’s new snuggly buddy also showcases his name loud and proud. Hop on for some fun!
- Features 2-layers of premium soft minky fabric
- Showcases lovely raised dimple dot texture—black
- Won’t fade and washes beautifully!
- Size: Approx. 17x17 inches
- Small and easy to tote—car seat, stroller, diaper bag, or purse
- Personalized with child’s name—due to the size of the blanket, one name only please
- Each letter is meticulously cut out and sewn on
- Choice of font—Rounded shown in photos
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low—no ironing or fabric softener
Your blanket is handmade just for you, therefore the fabric print placement will vary slightly with each blanket made. Please remember that each computer monitor is calibrated differently. Colors may be slightly different in person.
- Free Standard Domestic Shipping
- Each blanket is handmade just for you. Our current turn around time is listed above the 'Add to Cart' button. Please note shipping time is NOT included in this.
- Need it sooner? Contact us at Hello@LibbyAnnQuilts.com When possible we can offer rush processing for an additional $25.
A treasured blanket is a right of passage for every baby, so we know that you need a blanket that will hold up beautifully for years to come. For morning breakfast tagalongs. For story time. For car rides. For vacations. For grandma’s house. For life!
The blankets we create are meticulously handcrafted by an expert seamstress—a mommy herself. Our snuggle standards are high and only the softest most luxurious materials make it into our pieces. That way you can count on premium plush minky fabric and thread, precision top stitching, and toddler-tested durability.
I reached out to see if she could ship sooner because my son already had one of these blankets and LOVES THEM. Not only did she get it here quicker, it was fasted than promised. I was so happy and love the blanket. Now I can wash one at a time lol