Celebrate your tiny miracle! Our precious watercolor rainbow baby blanket has been lovingly made to be the softest ever with brown minky fawn faux fur. With its special rainbow pattern in a pretty wash of earth tone colors, this moment-making gender neutral blanket is how love is wrapped up.
- Features 2-layers of premium soft minky fabric
- Showcases soft plush minky faux fur—brown fawn
- Multiple Size Options—baby size shown in photos
- Won’t fade and washes beautifully!
- Personalized with child’s name
- Each letter is meticulously cut out and sewn on
- Choice of font—Monoline shown in photos
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low—no ironing or fabric softener
Your blanket is handmade just for you, therefore the fabric print placement will vary slightly with each blanket made. Please remember that each computer monitor is calibrated differently. Colors may be slightly different in person.
- Free Standard Domestic Shipping
- Each blanket is handmade just for you. Our current turn around time is listed above the 'Add to Cart' button. Please note shipping time is NOT included in this.
- Need it sooner? Contact us at Hello@LibbyAnnQuilts.com When possible we can offer rush processing for an additional $25.
A treasured blanket is a right of passage for every baby, so we know that you need a blanket that will hold up beautifully for years to come. For morning breakfast tagalongs. For story time. For car rides. For vacations. For grandma’s house. For life!
The blankets we create are meticulously handcrafted by an expert seamstress—a mommy herself. Our snuggle standards are high and only the softest most luxurious materials make it into our pieces. That way you can count on premium plush minky fabric and thread, precision top stitching, and toddler-tested durability.
So so soooo in love with my baby’s blanky!!! Absolutely beautiful!
Beautiful blanket - my sister loves it! I ordered it the day my sister went into labor because she finally told me the baby's name, and with the rush production option my sister had it a week later.